Day of arrival: any day of the week / all year round
Minimum number of persons: 1
2 nights in a 4* centrally located hotel in Ghent
2 nights in a 3* centrally located hotel in Bruges
Meet our local expert on day 1 of the tour. Delivery of the bike if rented, orientation of the tour, tips & tricks and of course local support 24/7 during the tour and always available for any questions or help if needed.
All hotels have facilities to safely store your bikes.
• Enjoy the historic medieval city of Gent
• Taste one of the many local beers after the ride in the local bars or breweries
• Flanders is famous for its delicious local food
• Bike through the beautiful, historic and green suburbs of Ghent and Bruges
• Wander around the Venice of the North… Bruges one of Belgium’s most beautiful and romantic towns
• Tour starts any day possible all year round
• The riding is mostly flat during the entire stay
• Trip is recommended for solo, couples, friends or small groups.
• Climate is mild throughout the year but always prepare for 4 seasons in one day.
• Bring your own bike helmet (mandatory)
Arrival during the day in a family owned 4* centrally located hotel in the historic city of Ghent. Enjoy this beautiful medieval town with its gothic cathedral, medieval castle and Belfry.
Meet & greet with the local expert and deliver the rental bikes if requested and deliver additional information.
Guided city walk or guided bike tour 2hr with English speaking guide. All depending on the time of the arrival of the clients.
Meals: on own
Overnight in **** Hotel in Ghent
Buffet breakfast in the hotel and ready for the first short route along the beautiful and quiet rivers in the area surrounding Ghent.
After the ride, taste a local beer in the new city brewery of Artevelde in front of the town hall located in the center of town.
Overnight in Hotel Harmony ****
After a delicious breakfast; we head out with our bike from Ghent to Bruges, the medieval masterpiece of Belgium. We bike along the canal which links both cities. Along the green south side of Bruges we enter this cozy town full of history.
Overnight: small and cozy ***star hotel , beautiful situated along a canal just 5 minutes by foot from the Market square and Belfry.
Meals: on own
Buffet breakfast in the hotel and time at leisure to explore this town. We include a short and longer gpx track to Damme, another Medieval masterpiece just outside of Brugge with some fine restaurants and coffee bars. Another option is to take your bike on a warm summer’s day and visit the exclusive sea resort of Knokke with its beautiful sandy beaches.
Buffet breakfast in the hotel. Possible to extend your stay in Bruges or another city in Flanders / Belgium or transfer to the airport. End of our service.